Prepare your immigration application through our interactive Navio Platform!
With our “Done-with You” service, you are fully in charge of preparing your own application. We provide step-by-step guidance, and you can rely on our continuous personalized support!
Navio Platform is a trustworthy solution designed by Navio Immigration Consultants with more than 25 years of collective experience, to meet exactly your needs.
Navio Platform is for those who:
Expert advice at the fraction of the cost.
Navio Platform Features
Live 1-1 meetings
our team will be available through email to address your questions.
to help you complete your application profile and forms.
Everything you need
to complete your application expertly curated in one place.
free content which might be helpful after you apply!
Take the confusion out of the immigration process.
Don’t get lost in the paperwork and let uncertainty take over your immigration journey.
Get personalized guidance with Navio Immigration, a revolutionary platform designed by Brooke Finlay, Lead Visionary Officer and the owner of Navio Immigration.
To start, book a free call with Brooke, learn more about this service, and find out which immigraiton program is the best option for you!
Permanent Residence Programs Available:
Federal Skilled Worker
A program Tailored for Skilled Global Professionals who want to become Canadian permanent residents (PR).
To succeed in this stream, focus on getting the highest possible Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program Skilled Worker
The Skilled Worker stream offers a pathway for professional, management, technical, trade, or other skilled occupations to apply for permanent residence.
Suitable for applicants planning to settle in British Columbia.
Canadian Experience Class
Ideal for PR seekers with 12+ months of recent, full-time (or equivalent part-time) skilled work experience in Canada and meeting required English/French levels.
Focus on getting the highest possible Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score to get an invitation to apply.
Start-up Visa Program
One of the potential PR pathways for talented entrepreneurs who are interested in starting businesses that will stimulate the Canadian economy and create employment opportunities for its residents.
Temporary Residence Programs Available:
Bridging Open Work Permit
Open Work Permit available to some economic class permanent resident applicants. You must have submitted your permanent residence application to qualify.
Provincial Nominee Work Permit
Employer-Specific Work Permit for individuals nominated by a province for permanent residence.
It authorizes you to work and contribute to the local economy while your PR application is in process.
START-UP VISA WORK PERMIT
Work Permit designed for individuals pursuing entrepreneurial opportunities in Canada.
It allows you to work and manage your business while you establish the business in Canada.
Francophone Mobility Work Permit
Work in Canada with the Francophone Mobility Program (LMIA-Exempt).
If you have a skilled job offer in Canada and speak French fluently, this program offers a work permit opportunity.
It's a top choice for our French-speaking clients.
OPEN WORK PERMITS
For Spouses in the Family Class
- Spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner living in Canada, sponsored for permanent residence.
- Accompanying dependent child of the principal applicant.
Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) - LOW WAGE
Your Key to Hiring Foreign Talent in Canada through the Temporary Foreign Workers program.
The Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a document authorizing Canadian Employers to hire foreign workers through the Temporary Foreign Worker Program.
LMIA WORK PERMIT
Supported by positive LMIA from Employer
Apply for the LMIA Work Permit:
Step 1: Your Canadian employer obtains a positive LMIA, confirming the need for your unique skills.
Step 2: You apply for your work permit and begin your Canadian journey!
Get the guidance you need to prepare a successful application on your own!
Discover the Benefits of Our "Done-with You" Service!
I am so much more confident in my application having had IMMPOWER’S support and construction of each of the documents I submitted, specific advice relating to each of my documents & my application, and ruled out so much of the uncertainty and confusion of the application process. It is a service I’m so very grateful to have had and glad will exist for future candidates as well.
Brooke and her team were always available to answer my questions and address my concerns throughout the entire process, making sure that all my paperwork was in order and that my application was as strong as possible. Their attention to detail, excellent communication, and made all the difference in my case and allowed me to achieve my goal of becoming a permanent resident of Canada.
I highly recommend Brooke and her team to anyone who is looking for a skilled and dedicated immigration attorney to help them with their immigration needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Navio Platform revolutionizes the way your immigration application is prepared. With this “Done-with You” service, you are fully in charge of preparing your application. We provide you with the information and guidance you need to build a strong and successful case. Navio Platform contains 70+ modules including videos, how-to guides, and templates. It also gives you access to live video meetings with an experienced Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, with whom you can discuss the details of your personal situation.
Navio Platform is available for:
- Express Entry – Canadian Experience Class
- Express Entry – Federal Skilled Worker
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) Express Entry Skilled Worker
- Start-up Visa Program
- Bridging Open Work Permit
- Provincial Nominee Work Permit
- Francophone Mobility Work Permit
- Open Work Permits for Spouses in the Family Class
Our team is working hard on preparing other immigration programs and streams to be available through the Platform!
- Receive personalized strategic advice at a fraction of the cost.
- Remove the guesswork and retain control of your application and set your own pace.
- Save hours of research with our carefully curated program.
- Complete your application quicker and stop procrastinating with our easy-to-follow platform.
- Avoid costly mistakes that waste time and could negatively impact your ability to enter or remain in Canada.
- Reduce stress and anxiety; submit your application with ease and confidence.
- Find an economical solution to prepare your PR application.
- You can sign up for Navio Platform FREE PREVIEW where you learn about the platform and see how it is built;
- Once you are ready to begin working on your permanent residence application, you will complete our assessment questionnaire so our experienced immigration consultants can confirm your eligibility for the Express Entry – Canadian Experience Class program;
- You sign up for the full version of Navio Platform and start building your application.
- Navio Platform is designed to be intuitive and user-friendly. You will go through the modules, receive tasks and instructions on how to complete them;
- At 5 key milestones of the application preparation, you will virtually meet one of our immigration consultants, with whom you can discuss anything related to your application;
- The consultant will also be available for email support, and review of your supporting documents.
You can set your own pace to prepare your application!
Absolutely! We have experience with Clients who already had the Invitation to Apply, and were really happy with preparing their application for submission through Navio Platform.