BC temporary foreign worker (TFW) registration

Any person or organization who wants to hire a temporary foreign worker will need to have a provincial Certificate of Registration. Starting in Spring 2020 BC employers who want to hire temporary foreign workers (TFW) will need to register. This includes individuals who hire domestic workers like nanny or caregiver.

There will be no registration fee. The registration process and requirements for employers are outlined in the Temporary Foreign Worker Protection Act.