We empower people to seize opportunities to live their fullest, most prosperous life in Canada.
We take great pride in supporting individuals, families, and businesses to achieve their immigration goals and dreams. The work we do builds communities, contributes to economic development, and strengthens our social and cultural fabric.
We are a dynamic company that is actively seeking solutions to better serve our clients and disrupt our industry – we don’t accept the status quo. This role presents the potential for growth within our expanding team!
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we want to hear from you!
- Become knowledgeable about Canadian immigration laws, policies, and procedures under the guidance of Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC)
- Assist the company’s RCICs with organizing and managing all aspects of a client’s permanent and temporary residence applications. This includes, but is not limited to
- Submit correspondence to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) via webform and email and communicate directly with clients under the direction of an RCIC.
- Track Client’s information, their case updates and deadlines in the CRM system, collate client documents, fill government forms (electronic and PDF)
- Set up application portals, upload documents to application portals
- Execute client file management functions, including setting up and organizing clients’ electronic files case closing procedures
- Assist the Administrative Officer to draft Service Agreements
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) related to Client File Management, Client Confidentiality, Administrative procedures, etc.
- Support administrative data entry functions in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Management of additional tasks as required and requested by company directors.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in political science, business administration, or related field preferred.
- Very strong professional references.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Be detail oriented and capable of completing tasks on their own
- Be able to meet deadlines and work under short timelines for delivery
- Be able to manage clients in a professional manner
- Manage/prioritize a challenging work load
- Must be proficient at word, excel, outlook, CRM and have good typing ability
- $22.00 per hour with a potential increase of up to $24.00 per hour after the probation period
- Working with a driven, energetic, and innovative team
- Leisure and Wellness Benefit
- Health Spending Budget
- Hybrid flexible schedule
- Opportunities for career development and growth
- 1 extra week of vacation during the winter holiday season
- Starting at 30 hours a week with the potential of increasing to 35-40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- 6-month contract with the potential to transfer to a permanent position
Please email a cover letter and resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We appreciate the effort that you take to apply and look forward to meeting you.
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.